 |
| Roe Sound |
Well here I am, I never thought I would get around to doing a blog. What would I find to write about I thought. Having seen all the attractive layouts and the pics folk use to create them I find myself attracted to that for a start. Something to do with my
web design head . So I will no doubt be a 'tweaker'. But today I have been holed up with my laptop in bed, and that rarely happens. A sick bug has taken its toll and here I have been confined to a whole day in bed away from the kids! Actually to sleep for a day has been bliss and now I am twiddling my thumbs later on, and I think lets play with one of these blogs. Lets give it a whirl. So maybe something constructive may come out of today after all. I might never have found the time to do it otherwise. So maybe its a one off.....or maybe its a watch this space. Why did you start blogging, just because you found the time like me by default or what was the catalyst?
No comments:
Post a Comment