Hosting Workshops

Wednesday, 14 March 2012

Lighter nights

Well here we are the light nights are coming in , and the worst of the winter is by with. Bulbs are appearing and I am coaxing an Amaryllis yet again to see if it will come out in time for the bulb show. It's on the dining table for extra warmth and I keep saying please come out!

I have just seen the preview for the second SU mini catalogue and just can't wait for some of those lovely things. I have made the most of the current spring mini. I got the jewellery and I suppose this reflects that I have been trying different projects. Making pictures, shadow boxes, binding journals, and planning 6x6 scrapbooks for a class.

In among this it's flat out with the folk festival. The lineup is complete and the tickets are about to go on sale. I know where I am going for the festival and I am very excitied about getting to see my  three must See bands f. Admiral Fallow, J.P Cormier & The Elliot brothers and Baltic Crossing.

I have been updating the Festival website and I designed the booking form this year. I have all the badges to print. So much still to do. But it's only 49 days and I think it's almost time to start thinking about outfits!

Hopefully before the festival my dad moves into his new purpose built grandad flat with Personal Assistants and his electric wheelchair. A new journey for him and we are crossing everything it works out for him. It's been a long hard journey but we didn't give up and I am pleased we stood firm in our believes now about reablement.

Some pics now of crafty projects to finish off.

New flower die, vintage brads and salebration paper

Fruit flavours

Spice colours and salebration set

Journal made with my Bind-it-all





No comments:

Post a Comment