Hosting Workshops

Sunday, 30 January 2011

New Year , New ME?

Well things have changed a little this year, unpredictably really. I gave up a community commitment to the local hall because of pressures of family and the stress the two things made on me. But then moved onto other projects. Have returned to an old love of mine, The Shetland Folk Festival and its like I am putting on a hat that I have worn before but feels very comfortable. Old faces and old colleagues that feel like I just worked with them yesterday. So lots of excitement ahead on that front.
Add caption


I have upped the crafting anti by signing up as a 'Stampin up' demonstrator. I am going to try a few workshops and demonstrate card making techniques and see if people want to buy some of the lovely products. So this is a new project, may last may not, but who knows. Its something I love and so will see if I pass on my enthusiasm on to others.

My boys, husband and family will always come first and so we move on as a unit this year, working to complement each other and make sure we are all fufilling our lives as best we can together.

No comments:

Post a Comment