Hosting Workshops

Tuesday, 13 September 2011

Crafting New Season

Well thats the new Stamping Up catalogue here and I just sat on the floor with it as it came out of the box in a trance for about 3/4 hr. Jeffrey came in and looked at me and when I managed to say "new book"...he nodded understandingly. A SU hubby!

Beautiful Season swaps
I have finished gluing my swaps for the other demonstrators on the team at as I finished my breakfast and rushed them off to Rhoda this morning. They looked so pretty glittering together. These are from the new book and are called 'Beautiful Season'. A blender pen and this set can give you a whole lot o' happiness!

Contempo Christmas

Contempo Christmas










I have also been trying out the Contempo set this year along with the ornament punch. I think there's a lot of mileage in this one, and a value for money set, in the clear, I would say.


I have been prepping for two parties this weekend, so its a busy crafty place in here. But I am so looking forward to seeing everyones faces when they glimpse the new book. Its just lovely.

2 comments:

  1. Rhoda sent me down your swap and it arrived the other day - its so pretty and I just love the glitter on it! Really gorgeous card! xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much Amanda, so kind. I really enjoyed making those. Sucha wonderful world opens up with SU.

    xx

    ReplyDelete